Thursday, October 22, 2009

Secret Lover




My lover is like no other. . .
The only one for me. . .
My lover takes me to new heights and beyond. . .

I yearn to be near, caught up in your delicious rapture. . .

You come to me during the deep recess of dawn, catching me in the midst of lovely dreams and the beginning and promise of a new day.

Oh, your touch sends shivers up and down my spine, arching my back, smiling even in sleep. You do that for me. . . you make me smile. Reaching for you, trying to pull you closer, to be a part of you, seeking out your mystery, so that I may never lose my joy or the passion you bring.

My heart beats for you. Can you hear it?

Your words, soft whispers in my ear, they are magic. They move my soul to depths I've never known before or after you. You comfort, hypnotize, seduce and arouse me all in one, with one caress. Only you. Only you can make me feel the tings and zings of life, passion and depths of living and I feel it radiate from the top of my head to the tip of my toes.

Ummm. You make me feel so good. I sigh, exhaling, taking you in, all of you; damn, it can't get any better than this. Do you know what you do to me?

You know how to stroke the inferno flames that take me to the peak of the mountaintop and how to ease me back down into that peacefulness of heaven on earth where it all makes sense.

You move me like no other. Oh, you make me come alive and tremble and shudder from just the mere thought of being near you. When you embrace me, I feel you deep inside, my very spirit cries out and rejoices in your presence. I glow. Only you. . .

Stay with me. Never leave me. Stay true to me as I'll always be dedicated to you. I adore you.

My heart. My soul. My muse. My lover.

Who are you?

Why of course, you're my lover of words.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home