Saturday, January 09, 2010



My highly anticipated novel, Diary of a Stalker, dropped on December 29th and I couldn't be more excited! Thus far, the reviews have been positive and the buzz is strong.


In order to share in my excitement, I'd like to offer the opportunity for my readers to win a free copy. In fact I'm so hyped, I'm giving away three free copies. However, there is a catch. Isn't there always a catch? (smile)

Since I am always sharing bits and pieces of my life, if you have been paying attention this should be a walk in the park. Simply answer the following questions:

1. What is the title of my first novel?

2. What are the names of the two main characters from Diary of a Stalker?

3. Is my first name Electra or Electa?

4. What is the first line from Diary of a Stalker?

5. List the titles of all my books.

6. (Bonus question) What football player do I have a crush on?

Simply email me at novelideal@aol.com by
Sunday, Jan 17, 2010. Winners selected randomly.


Good luck!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home