Saturday, August 22, 2009

Top Things I Hate

It's Saturday night; I'm home alone and bored, so I thought I'd have some fun. Since I'm notorious for writing down lists of things to do, I thought I'd pen a different type of list. I really need to get a life, don't I? LOL


Top Things I Hate

1. People who will look you straight in the face and not open their mouth to say hello.
2. People who are ALWAYS negative; they never have anything positive to say about anything or anybody.
3. People who are selfish and feel that "it" is all about them.
4. People who won't say I'm sorry, even if they are the ones at fault.
5. People who are dream dashers. Enough said.
6. People who are downright haters.
7. People who try too hard to impress you.
8. People who try to keep up with the Joneses when they don't have a pot to piss in.
9. People who are quoting Bibles verses on Sunday and was in the club on Saturday.
10. Women who make the same mistakes over and over again concerning men.
11. I hate hypocrites.
12. Women who will put a man before their child or children.
13. People who think they know every damn thing.
14. People who are hung up on the light-skin, dark-skin, good hair complex.
15. People who think money can buy them class.
16. Women who would rather have a piece of man than no man.
17. People who think the world owes them.
18. People who think racism doesn't exist in our country.
19. People who are brown-nosers and ass kissers.
20. Women who support lazy ass men.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Rashaad said...

Lol. You laid it out.

Sunday, August 23, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home