Sunday, October 02, 2005

Question of the Week - What would you do?

Hi everyone!

Well, it is official, looks like I'm a blogger. For those of you who are familiar with my works, The Ties That Bind, Loose Ends, and my newest release, Almost Doesn't Count, you guys know I love stirring up controversy.

So. . . starting today. . .what I'd like to do is pose a question of the week and interact with my readers to get your opinions. Sounds good? Well, lets get started.

For those of you who have read my first book, my baby, The Ties That Bind, and for those of you who are going to run out and pick it up right now (smile), you know that one of the main characters, Mia, finds herself caught up in a domestic abuse situation, and turns to her husband's (Brice) best friend (Christian) for support.

Question of the week: What would you do if you knew that your best friend was abusing his/her mate?

I can't wait to hear from you guys!! Lets get live!

Hugs & smooches,

Electa

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would stop the situation if I could. I would take them to church. I am serious. You know how you go to church and you are going through something and he just start preaching about it. Finally you confession and let go. I think going to church would be nice.

Saturday, December 02, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home